Glucoject Pen Needles, your pen needles for insulin delivery!
Glucoject Pen Needles are single-use needles used in conjunction with injection pens to deliver insulin into the body.
Main features and benefits
Particular lubrication technique
- Smooth injection
- To ensure less pain
Particularly designed thread
- For easy pen needle application
- To fit different insulin pens
- To provide comfortable injection
- Optimal and precise insulin flow
Glucoject Pen Needles family
A.Menarini Diagnostics offers a variety of insulin pen needles which differ in length and gauge to adapt to all body types.
|Glucoject Pen Needles 4mm/32G (0,23mm) pack of 100
|Glucoject Pen Needles 5mm/31G (0,25mm) pack of 100
|Glucoject Pen Needles 6mm/31G (0,25mm) pack of 100
|Glucoject Pen Needles 6mm/32G (0,23mm) pack of 100
|Glucoject Pen Needles 8mm/31G (0,25mm) pack of 100
|Glucoject Pen Needles 8mm/32G (0,23mm) pack of 100
|Glucoject Pen Needles 10mm/29G (0,33mm) pack of 100
|Glucoject Pen Needles 12mm/29G (0,33mm) pack of 100
Insulin pen compatibility
Glucoject Pen Needles are universally compatible with ALL insulin pens and have been tested for compatibility with insulin pens available in the market as required in ISO 11608-2 (clause 4.9).
Glucoject Pen Needles components
A pen needle consists of a hollow needle which is embedded in a plastic hub. It is designed to be attached to an injection pen.
How to use Glucoject Pen Needles
- Remove the seal from the pen needle.
- Push the pen needle straight onto the pen and twist until it is tight. Then pull off the outer protective cap and set it aside. You will need it later to remove the pen needle from the pen. Pull off the inner protective cap.
- Set your insulin dose.
- Check the flow by performing an air shot. A drop of liquid should appear at the needle tip.
- Make the injection.
- Replace the outer protective cap and remove the pen needle from the pen.