Smart digital pathology
Share expertise in real time,not just images
Diagnosis without boundaries
The solution for real-time distance diagnosis
Navigo is the new fully automated A. Menarini Diagnostics compact brightfield slide scanner for digital pathology that allows fast and reliable acquisition, navigation, analysis, archiving and sharing of high quality digital images.
The compact and functional design makes it easy for any operator to use, even when workspace is limited.
The on-board processor and 15.6-inch full HD color touch screen monitor make it fully plug & play.
Entire slides can be scanned at selectable magnifications with high focus precision and superb image quality. The digital microscope allows real-time slide browsing and workflow control also from remote workstations.
Navigo’s dedicated Web application provides unlimited remote access to acquired images and password-protected access to individual files and working environments.
Navigo manages each process in a single work environment, guaranteeing optimized workflows tailored to the needs of each pathologist.
Main features and benefits
• Compact design
• 15.6-inch touch screen monitor & on-board processor
• Plug & play
• High-resolution objectives
• High-quality scanning sensor
• A variety of hardware profiles (histology, cytology, hematology)
• IHC membrane and IHC nuclei analysis modules
• Digital microscope for live mode slide browsing
• Remote digital microscope
• Web interface for remote slide viewing and sharing
Because quality care starts with an image
Capture, view and share
information-rich digital images
across your lab and beyond
|Smart technology for true-to-slide images
Capture every detail of your samples with the Navigo digital microscope.
The Navigo digital microscope allows real-time live sample viewing.
The user can easily change the camera settings and objectives, pan the entire slide and acquire and save any image.
Navigo’s telepathology capabilities enable remote intranet and internet users to access live slides and to navigate them as with a conventional microscope.
Users can securely access the system and take full control of it (remote digital microscopy).
|Brilliant image viewing software
Navigo viewer: An enhanced user experience for advanced visualization
With the advanced image viewer, users can enjoy the benefits of user-friendly software to:
• change magnification (4x, 10x, 20x and 40x)
• use the zoom function
• use the focus slider to view different layers in Z-stack images
• manage the measuring, mark-up and text tools
• perform image analysis/apply image processing algorithms
• choose the file format for saving images.
Whether viewing digital slides locally on your Navigo monitor or remotely on your desktop (through a web browser/integrated web viewer), the intuitive interface and customized workflows provide a consistently excellent viewing experience.
|Network integration tools
Naviweb: your gateway to digitized images anywhere... anytime
The Naviweb web-based application makes Navigo
the ideal solution for telepathology, providing access
to digitized slides from anywhere with immediate image display and navigation.
Once the acquired images are uploaded to a web-server, they can be accessed at any time from any web-device.
• No software to download or install
• Seamless multi-user sharing of digital slides
• Fast image streaming and instant notification to remote users when a case is assigned for review or
• Simultaneous examination of sample images and
• Easy navigation with the image viewer
|Powerful analysis algorithms
Enhanced diagnostic confidence with dedicated
The Navigo image analysis algorithms enhance overall system functionality through computer assisted
quantitative slide analysis, to support decision making with objective data.
• Membrane analysis module for identification and
semi-quantitative scoring of HER2 IHC staining; 4
scoring classes (0, 1+, 2+, 3+)
• Nuclei analysis module for identification and
semi-quantitative scoring of estrogen receptor
(ER), progesterone receptor (PR) IHC staining (4
scoring classes: 0, 1+, 2+, 3+) and Ki-67 proliferation marker
• Algorithms are compliant with ASCO-CAP guidelines.