New features and functions
SediMAX2 is a significant upgrade of sediMAX with major software and hardware developments. Numerous new features improve user experience and reliability.
- Up to 120 measurements/hour throughput.
- For better and better images.
- Which supports evalution of images captured with the same camera as well.
- Does not require yearly maintenance.
- Quieter operation and more precise movements.
- The evalution module now recognises cocci and rod bacteria separately.
- The instrument performs sample identification, mixing, aspiration into the cuvette and centrifugration. After the cuvette arrives at the microscope the user has the option to move the cuvette via on-screen buttons and take images of any area of the cuvette, changing focusing height. During the process the user has a live view of the cuvette. Images taken are then evaluated by the new evalution module.
Automated speed, indepth precision
- 120 specimens/hour
- No reagent, the only consumable is the cuvette
- 600 cuvettes on board for superior system autonomy
- Very small specimen size required
- SediMAX bridge and SediMax SW work together for both physical and software connection with automated strip readers
- The images recorded by SediMAX on the fresh samples remain avaible and can be viewed on screen at any time. The last 10,000 samples are on line
- See the Complete view-field on screen, a real microscope views
- See more details by using the zoom function
- Set the analyser in manual microscopy mode, and take yourself the images you prefere
Sedimax can be connected to A. Menarini Diagnostics strip readers to form a fully automated system combining urine sediment and urine chemistry analysis.
Automatic meets manual for faster and better analysis
SediMAX2 joins rapidity and ease of use in the automatic execution of the entire testing process. This includes video imaging of full-field images of selected specimens, the useful manual investigation option, turning into an efficient microscope for more indepth analysis of the most interesting specimens.
|Sedimax2 identifies the sample, shakes it, dispenses it into the cuvette, performs centrifugation and takes the cuvette to the micosope
|At this stage, the user can select the manual micoscopy option which allows:
- live view of the same on screen
- moving the cuvette at will by means of pratical on-screen buttons
- changing the focusiong height
|The user selects the image, and the new evaluation module of sediMAX2 will process it and generate the result.
This is why two work better than one!