for automated mounting
8 rack with 20 position each
to store scanned slides
|Slide racks, 18
for automated scanning of slides and HEp-2 analysis
|Linear barcode reader,
for samples and reagents
4 diluent bottles and 9 position forconjugates and mounting media
|Integrated computer and full HD
touch screen monitor, to view, validate and archive results
THE ZENIT BRAND: A LEADING PRESENCE IN THE AUTOIMMUNITY FIELD
An extensive research and a proven track record of accuracy and reliability have allowed us to expand our early experience into a Global Organization offering highquality diagnostic products and services for the detection and diagnosis of autoimmune diseases. The Zenit brand has become a sign of recognition in the Autoimmunity field, a symbol for quality and innovation which anticipates customers’ needs and help them in their daily lab workflow.
ZENIT PRO: A GENERATION AHEAD IN IFA AUTOMATION
Zenit PRO is A. Menarini Diagnostics complete walkaway platform for IFA testing which improves standardization and patient care in the Autoimmunity lab.
The system can prepare and scan all Menarini Zenit slides and can provide reliable analysis on Zenit ANA Hep-2 cells
for positive/negative interpretation and pattern recognition.
Results are then reviewed and validated by the operator using a powerful and intuitive Software interface accessible
through the on board touch screen monitor.
MAIN BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES IN USING ZENIT PRO
- Reduces time consuming steps of slides preparation, including the automated coverslipping
- Fast image digitization (< 30 seconds/well for Zenit cells, < 2.5 mins for Zenit tissues)
- Discriminates between negative and positive results for a quick and safe validation
- Streamlines the entire IFA protocol, from slide processing to the final result
- Eliminates human errors and reduces subjectivity and intra/inter-lab variability
- Classifies results according to the ICAP nomenclature
- The digitized well can be navigated with the virtual microscope to review the image
- Results are robust even in presence of artefacts or damaged areas in the well
- The high quality of the images makes the validation phase easier
- Reading of samples, reagents and slides guarantees total process traceability
- Easy retrieval of archived results
- No transcription errors